Never Purchase Reservations from 3rd Party SellersOur Terms and Conditions have always stated that unauthorized transactions or transferring of customer rights are not allowed. To remove all doubt, no 3rd parties are authorized to sell, transfer, or otherwise provide access to any Mount Kidd RV Park reservation. All reservations must be purchased via this system online, or in-person at our front-desk.
We reserve the right to cancel any unauthorized or transferred transaction/reservation without refund nor compensation. As per the Terms and Conditions of this service, we also reserve the right to seek damages from any and all parties involved in such unauthorized or transferred transactions/reservations.
Some of our prices are changing in 2023, see details here: 2023 Rate Increases
|First R.V. Unit or Tent||Charge per night|
|Water, Electricity & Sewer:||$55.00|
|Water & Electricity:||$49.28|
|Extra Tents (see shared campsites details below):||$13.00|
|New Booking Fee:
All reservations are subject to a non-refundable booking fee per site.
|New Change Fee:
All reservation changes are subject to a non-refundable change fee per change per site changed.
All reservations are subject to 5% GST tax to be added to the nightly camping charge.
*10% discount is given to all senior citizens (65 years and older) upon arrival with valid ID.
- Reservations can be made up to 90 days in advance of your arrival date.
- There is a limit of five campsite reservations per transaction.
- The maximum stay is twenty-one(21) consecutive nights.
For clarity: campers must vacate our entire property for 24 hours or more after their maximum-stay reservation ends.
- "SLIDING" (repeatedly advancing a campsite reservation beyond the 90 day window) is not permitted, as it circumvents the principle of fair access to all. Persons engaging in sliding may have their reservation cancelled.
To prevent "SLIDING" you cannot make changes to your reservation until your departure date falls within 90 days of the current day's date.
- No more than six people may occupy a campsite, unless they are all members of a single family unit.
- You may book only one camping accommodation unit per campsite at time of reservation. Additional units may be added at check-in. An additional camping fee is charged for additional accommodation units and/or tents on a campsite.
- There is a $12 non-refundable reservation fee per reserved campsite, and a $5 non-refundable change fee for any modifications to a site in your reservation. Additionally, to prevent abuse, of the 90 day window, a 50% of each site's price per-day-removed, non-refundable, change fee will be applied for reservation change(s) resulting in advancement of greater than one day from the original beginning of a reservation.
- If a cancellation is made more than 72 hours before check-in time of the scheduled arrival date, the standard camping fees will be refunded.
- If a cancellation is made less than 72 hours before check-in time of the scheduled arrival date, two nights camping fee will be forfeited. Any remaining camping fees will be refunded.
- Full pre-payment of all reservation charges and fees is required at time of reservation.
- Discounts, such as seniors discounts, cannot be processed when making reservations; applicable discounts are processed at check-in.
- Camping reservation holders are responsible for the actions of all camping party members and any visitors to their campsite.
- Guaranteed check-in time is 4 PM.
Due to our site cleaning procedures between guests, we will no longer be accepting early check-in before 4PM.
- Check-out time is 1 PM.
- Mount Kidd RV Park will not provide refunds for anything beyond our control; such as, but not limited to: inclement weather, family emergencies, evictions, environmental disasters, etc.
- Only the person whose name is on the reservation as the reservation holder has access to change or cancel a reservation. When contacting us via email, about a reservation, it must be from the registered email of the reservation holder's account.
- Registered Reservation Holder's Responsibilities
- All reservations must have a person registered as the holder of the reservation. By default, this is the person who's account the reservation is held within.
- The reservation holder must ensure that their account with us has their current and accurate full name, home address, and telephone number when checking in. Valid government issued ID will soon be required of all reservation holders upon check-in.
- The reservation holder is responsible for registering all of their guests' full names and contact phone number before or when they arrive.
- The reservation holder must ensure that their account with us has a valid credit-card stored, that they are legally authorized to use, for the entire duration of their responsbilities for any and all reservations.
- The reservation holder is responsible for the accuracy of all information provided on their account and on all reservations in their account, without exception.
- The reservation holder is liable for any and all damages caused by anyone in their campsite during their reservation, without exception.
- A minimum $150.00 cleaning fee, per incident, will be charged for any campsites left unattended with any required cleaning by our staff, agents, or legally authorized entity (e.g. Law Enforcement). The discretion and definition of what is required to be cleaned will be solely held by our staff, agents, or any legally authorized entity.
- The reservation holder remains legally responsible and liable for all reservations in their account unless the transfer is discussed in-person with, and approved by, our front-desk manager. To be clear, the reservation remains in the possession of the original reservation holder until the reservation is removed from their account by our front-desk staff, for a fee. To remove all doubt, both parties must be present, in-person, for a reservation to be transferred, and there will be $12 transfer-fee, per site, charged to the original reservation holder and all standard fees and rules remain in effect. (i.e. the reservation will be refunded to the original holder, minus the transfer fee for each site being transferred plus any and all other applicable fees and charges. The new reservation holder will be charged in full for the reservation including the standard $12 booking fee per site.)
- Any attempt to circumvent any of our policies, by any party, is grounds for all related reservations to be cancelled and all persons evicted, if applicable, without refund, at our discretion to our full satisfaction.
- The reservation holder is responsible for all related costs and legal fees that we incur to enforce any and all of our policies relevant to any and all of the reservations held within their account.
UNITS: All additional camping units receive a $10.00 discount per unit per night from the above rates.
TENTS: All additional tents (except cooking tents and tents accommodating youths under 16 years of age) are subject to a $13.65 charge per night.
We allow 2 additional units, including RV’s, storage tents, and children's tents, to a maximum of 3 camping units, in total, per campsite. Additional units are paid for upon arrival of extra units. Absolutely no exceptions. Please ensure you book an adequate number of campsites.
Important: Any fees for additional units that remain unpaid at the time of departure will automatically be applied to the default credit card on file, or the credit card used to secure the reservation if no default credit card exists. You may request that additional unit fees are paid by other means (e.g. other credit card, cash, debit) prior to departure.