2019 Rate IncreasesDear Valued Mount Kidd RV Park Guests,
We sincerely thank all of our guests for making Mount Kidd RV Park one of the leading choices of camping facilities in Canada. It continues to be our pleasure to serve our guests.
Each year, we assess all of our expenses to ensure that our fees are sufficient to cover our costs for staff, maintenance, programs, and supplies. With the increase to minimum wage, the carbon tax, and increases in prices for all products and supplies, we have found it necessary to increase our gate prices for the 2019 season. This increase will allow us to ensure that we continue to provide the best service possible.
Effective May 1, 2019 our fee structure will be adjusted by roughly four (4) per cent (please note, these fees do not include GST):
- Power, Water and Sewer Site-Fee: $53.40 per night
- Power and Water Site-Fee: $47.85 per night
- Power Only Site-Fee: $45.60 per night
- Un-serviced Site-Fee: $36.15 per night
- Reservation Fee*: $12.00 per site (unchanged)
- Change Fee*: $5 per site (unchanged)
- Cancellation Fee: 2 nights’ fees if less than 72 hours notice (unchanged)
Continuing to create and sustain long-term relationships with our customers is extremely important to us, and we pledge to continue to offer all services in as affordable and financially viable manner possible.
Sincerely and with our thanks,
Mount Kidd RV Park Management